I tried a fitness video on YouTube today. It was awesome. I made a sweat puddle on the floor. I had to pause it a couple times to catch my breath. It was challenging, but not impossible.
I have jumped back on the fitness wagon so please holler if you notice that I’m slipping off!
Reasons why I should keep working out:
1. It helps control my weight.
2. It reduces stress.
3. It makes me feel better.
4. It increases my strength.
5. It increases my endurance.
6. It can be fun.
7. It is worth it even when it is not fun.
8. It is healthy for my body, mind, emotions, and self-esteem.
9. I do like it when I actually do it.
10. It is the right thing to do.
I hope I can remind myself of these reasons when I start feeling like slacking off. Anybody else need reminding of these kinds of things?